Thursday, February 23, 2017

Birthday Wishes From Friends


Yesterday was my birthday, and I received some wonderful hand made Stampin' Up cards from friends that I would like to share with you.

These came together; a box of Hershey Nuggets created with the Balloon Pop-Up thinlits in the Occasions Catalogue, and the ever popular Hey Chick stamp set from Sale-A-Brations.


Here is just the card...


...and here is the box of chocolates (one is missing already, lol).


Next, is this pretty card. I always love the Petite Petals and punch on a card!


You'll have to forgive me as I do not recognize this embossing folder or stamp set, but I love this card. The photo does not do the card justice.


I thank everyone that send me little gifts and all the cards, it really made my day! And all the Facebook greetings were wonderful too.

Hope you are all having fun creating, too. Remember to check in on Saturday for the Seashore Stampers Blog Hop!


Hugs to everyone!






No comments: