Tuesday, January 17, 2017

My 2017 Occasions Catalogue & Sale-A-Bration Launch/Open House


Saturday, January the 14th, I held my Open House after just a week of returning home from my visit with my daughter and grandchildren. It was exactly what the Doctor ordered. I had only about 10% of what I wanted to make for the Open House done, before I left. So in the week after I had to reorganize my craft room (with the help of a friend) and prepare for the event!

I managed to take some photos of the tables, but I forgot to take photos of people trying out the new Watercolour Pencils on the Sale-A-Bration "Inside the Lines" paper.

Here we go with my display. This is the first time I'm getting photos from my iPad to my computer, so we''l see how that turns out.









In the photo above, you see a green table. This is were people sat (2 to 3 at a time) to try out the new Watercolour Pencils on the Sale-A-Bration 12 x 12  "Inside the Lines" colouring paper that I had cut down to 4" x 4" squares.

I 'demoed' some tips and as the day wore on I was able to complete my piece, and I created a card with it.


The "Pacific Point" matted colouring and heat embossed sentiment are all popped up with dimensionals. I was happy with my first attempt at colouring with the pencils and paper. I look forward to creating some coloured projects. Should we add a class using this paper and the new watercolour pencils? I can see what else I can create. Perhpas two cards per class with all the colouring involved...

The biggest hit at the open house was the "Beautiful You" stamps for the cards and sampler.

If you wish to check out the classes I have scheduled through March, have a peek on my website Event's page, here.

See you soon, and happy colouring!








1 comment:

Meme said...

Your coloring is beautiful.