Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Dream Theme International Blog Hop - Sealed With Love Bundle - Occasions 2017



Welcome from Renate's blog! Have you seen some wonderful creations so far?



I used to just love Valentines Day when the children were growing up. I would do things like tie helium Valentine balloons onto their kitchen table chairs, make a cake, arrange some fun Valentine activities, buy them cards (before I got into this line of creativity), etc. Now they are all grown up with families of their own, so I don't do all those things any more, but I do love making the cards for my blog, because it always brings back those wonderful memories.

So, here is the card I am sharing with you today. I used the "Sealed With Love" Bundle in the 2017 Occasions catalogue.



The inside of the card, I used my Stampin' Write Markers to alternate colours on the line of hearts.


This bundle is so very fun to work with! It has so many parts that lead the imagination to many wonderful and fun Valentine ideas!

If you missed the previous blog...

https://schnipseldesign.com/2017/01/18/dream-theme-blog-hop-valentinstag/

http://paulinespapier.de/?p=11985



The next blog is to the talented Jennifer Pauli!

2. Patrice Halliday-Larsen (New Zealand)
3. Tracy May (UK) 
4. Delphine Lorelli (France)
5. Amy Koenders (USA
6. Renate Ecklmayr (Austria)
7. Sabrina Radeck (Canada) ...that's me...
8. Jennifer Pauli (Germany) 
9. Krista Driessen (Netherlands)


Hope you are enjoying the hop and inspiration collected along the way. Be sure to leave everyone with some love as you go from blog to blog.

Happy creating!










3 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

Sweet card! Your die cut hearts are just perfect, love the colors too! :)

Krista said...

Great card! I really love the little hearts and arrows... Great to see you've stamped the inside of the card as well.

Tracy May said...

Really lovely Sabrina. Love the die cut hearts!