Sunday, January 22, 2017

Avant-Garden 2- Sale-A-Brations



Yesterday I shared with a card made with the Avant Garden stamp from the Sale-A-Bration brochure. Today I have another card to share using the same stamp set and the new Watercolour Pencils!

I used this stamp four times to create this tall stem of flowers. The background droplets were quite fun to do as it a random thing.


The little leaf stamp on the sentiment is just the right touch.

You can see the layering of the card, below.


The inside.... (I second and third stamped the drops)


SO there you have my second card using the Avant Garden stamp set. And like I said yesterday...

How to get this FREE stamp set? During Sale-A-Bration, for every $60 spent from the Annual & Occasions catalogues, you can choose something for free from the SAB brochure!

Why don't you try this card in a variety of colours...  Place your $60 order today ($120 gives you two free items, and so on) and add this set as a free choice!

Have fun with this and see what this one would like in different colours, too!

Happy stamping!








No comments: