Friday, September 2, 2016

Holiday Catalogue Card Swap - Day 1



Our Seashore Stampers group is participating in a 2016 Holiday Catalogue Card Swap! While we haven't quite swapped the cards yet, I think it's OK to show you the ones that I have made. When I receive the other group member cards, I will post them as well.

For Day 1 I am sharing a card made using the Totally Trees stamp set made in some fun colours!


The Sweet Sugarplum Glitter ribbon comes an a pack (with Silver) and really sparkles things up.


The Thoughtful Banners sentiment banner is the only thing popped up with dimensionals. I love the "Oh, Happy Day" sentiment because it can work for so many occasions, including Birthdays.


A simple inside with stamping a couple of trees in fun colours.


I have four days of posting the cards I created for the swap, and then there will be more posts showing the cards I receive from the swap. So a lot of inspiration is coming your way!

Thank you for stopping by and I hope that you are having some great fun making out your 2016 Holiday Catalogue Wish List!! And don't forget the Special Offers (below) till September 7th! If you have any questions, just contact me.


Happy Stamping!









Add any of these items onto your Holiday Catalogue order...

For the next three weeks there will be SPECIAL OFFERS as well! Each week, for the next three weeks, there will be a different set of specials.

Week 1 Special Offers are available September 1-7
Week 2 Special Offers are available September 8-14
Week 3 Special Offers are available September 15-21


Check out the discounted products below and don’t miss out on these great deals at 25% off!



No comments: