Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Frosted Medallions Card 3 - Basic Gray & Tangerine Tango



I was thinking of my 11 year old grandson and his new bedroom colours of gray & orange when I decided to choose those colours for this card. I am even going to be making him and afghan with these colours. Any way, I wanted to keep the card fairly simple and use my Stampin' Write Markers to colour the stamp.

The sentiment is heat embossed...


The only thing popped up is the sentiment, making this a great card to mail off.


Inside I did my usual corner stamp...


Sorry that this is a short posting today, but I have a whole lot to do today and tomorrow, and I'm behind. But I will say that using your Stampin' Write Markers is always fun, and I like how each time you stamp it can look a little different.

Happy stamping till next time!











This is the third and final week of the September Special Offers! And this is a great set of deals for card makers that need to put something together quickly or for traditional or pocket scrapbookers! These items are at 25% off!




No comments: