Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Shop the Holiday Catalogue Tomorrow!


Hello everyone!

It's a big day tomorrow! Tomorrow you can start shopping from the 2016 Holiday Catalogue! Some of you are itching to get the new Holiday products to begin preparing for all your Holiday needs, and tomorrow you can!


I have been able to get some of the product available from the new 2016 Holiday Catalogue and have showed you a few things made from them. I still have more that I haven't used yet but will have some new things to share with you over the next couple of months.

Just to refresh your memory of some of the things I've made, I'm re-posting the photos for you.












I am looking forward to sharing more creations made with new product as well as starting to list some great classes soon. In the mean time, have fun browsing the new Holiday Catalogue and making out your wish list.

For those of my local customers, I will be setting up a small table with a display and the free catalogues for you at the Scrapbook Parade Crop on Saturday, September 10th! See you there!

Tomorrow, look for this!



Happy stamping!







No comments: