Saturday, August 6, 2016

My 2016 Holiday Catalogue Pre-Order Arrived!


As a Stampin' Up Demonstrator I have the benefit of being able to pre-order my 2016 Holiday products. Onne great perk of being a Stampin' Up Demonstrator. And While I can't share the catalogue with you just yet, I can show you the items that I ordered. I was amazed at how quickly they came too! I ordered just after midnight Monday and it arrived yesterday just after 6:00pm! It was like Christmas opening the box and seeing everything in real life! I spent last night setting up and labeling my stamps, punches, & dies and this morning took the photos to share with you. So here goes...

First, this is what the catologue cover looks like. You can arrange to pick up your free Holiday Catalogue on September 1st or after, or pick it up at a small Open House at the Scrapbook Parade Crop in Langford on Saturday, September 10th and see the following items and creations made with them.


All images can be clicked on to see larger if you wish.

Look at this bundle! Christmas or Wedding bells! This set would work well with any number of other sets to create some lovely projects.


Look at this fun Christmas text background stamp! Lots of fun can be had with this stamp!


This next one has a New Years theme, but the images in this set could be used for a number of other kinds of occasions! Is you imagination running wild yet?


This next set is a great one for creating Christmas gift tags and as it happens you can also purchase a kit that has ready to go tags to create in a lovely red Christmas tin! I opted to not get the kit, but I do love that red tin! Some of these Tag sentiments can be used all  year round, too!


This large Christmas sentiment stamps set is great for quick and easy Christmas cards, or even for Christmas scrapbook pages!


Here is a lovely bundle that I plan on using a lot. You may purchases these items separately or as a bundle. I can hardly wait to getting to use this!


To coordinate with the the set above, there is also this lovely impressions folder! Lovely elegant cards...right!


Love this set too! Not only are there a variety of two step trees to create, but some these trees could also pass as leaves, background stamping, and decorative elements! Looking forward to experimenting with this as well!


And for all you scrapbookers out there, Stampin' Up has released a "Variety Pack 2" of pocket pages for the 6" x 8" album!


This next item is pretty exciting too! It's a kit. But just not any kit! It makes three lovely 3D Christmas trees! It come with all the embellishments needed as well! This would be a fun class to have! Anyone interested? Let me know. I'll share it with you when I've completed it.


I'm also very excited about the copper embellishing product! Copper Foil sheets, copper pine cone charms, copper metallic thread, and copper embossing powder. These will make some very elegant Christmas cards!


Look at these tiny little bells! Aren't they just adorable?


And, look at this all! I can see some sparkly Christmas and New Year projects with these Silver and Sweet Sugarplum sparkly ribbon with these Fancy Frost Sequins in Marina Mist, Sweet Sugarplum, & Pink Pirouette colours.


And lastly, I have this Christmas DSP to show you. I wasn't going to get this as it didn't seem to interest me, but I'm glad I did. Once you see it in real life, my imagination ran away with some sweet ideas! This DSP is called "Candy Cane Lane".


There are of course many other items I would have liked to get, but...you know. Wait till you see what's all in the 2016 Holiday Catalgoue! It is filled with so much beautiful and fun Holiday stuff! And wait till you see the samples created within the pages!

I will have the link to the 2016 Holiday Catalogue set up on my blog for September 1st, and you can browse the pages there until you get your hardcopy of it.

Well that's it for today. Hope that you are excited too.

Happy Stamping!






REMEMBER, this incredible  Stampin' Up! exclusive, limited time bundle is available only from August 2nd through 31st! You can purchase the stamp set and dies separately or as a bundle. You can also use your July Bonus Coupons to get this bundle!






No comments: