Thursday, May 26, 2016

Sneak Peek - Pun Intended - Camera - Hostess Stamp Set



The other day, I showcased four cards made using the "Lots of Love" new 2016-2017 Hostess Stamp
Set. In my Demonstrator pre-order I ordered another Hostess Set titled "Pun Intended"(141804). This is a great set for scrapbooking, Project life, Albums, or Cardmaking!! I plan to use this set throughout the next year for some of these genres. Today, it's cards. I was having so much fun with this set that I ended up making three cards per stamp - camera, Edison light bulb, and bee.



Today we are having a look at the camera cards. Here are all three.


As we look at them individually, we'll be going from left to right. This first one I know that my 12 or 14 year old granddaughters would love.

The "Lucky Stars" embossing folder will not be available in the new catalogue, but there is a very good replacement for it titled " Sparkle" (141468). I still haven't ordered my Wink of Stella so I used my Dazling Details on the stars. I think the Wink of Stella would look much better.


In the collage below you can see the inside of the card, and other details.


For the next camera card I played with water colouring the background using my new Dapper Denim and Emerald Envy (2016-2018 In-Colour) Stampin' Write Markers, Clear Block E, Stampin' Spritzer, and Aqua Painters. Aren't those colours beautiful?! I then dried paper with the Heat tool and stamped the camera on top.

This is a great card to send someone a photo or two. Just tuck them inside, write a little note, and send it off in the mail. Much better than emailing them a digital version...


Again, more details of this card in the collage below.


For the third and last camera card of this series, I used the new In-Colour Peekaboo Peach for the card base. The water colour splashed background I created using my Clear Block E, Peekaboo Peach and Flirty Flamingo Stampin' Write Marker, Stampin' Spritzer, Aqua Painters to spread it around on the block, and the wonderful Gorgeous Grunge stamp set. Once I had the colours on the block, I spritzed them with a fine mist of water, spread it around a bit with my Aqua Painter, then inked my stamp from it and stamped on Whisper White! Voila!

I also stamped two camera on Smoky Slate and fussy cut them out, layering them with dimensionals.


And, the inside with other photo details in the collage below.


Hope these cards have inspired you to have a party to earn your hostess stamp set! Or you can place a $200 order to get your choice of Hostess Stamp Sets after June 1st. And remember, you can earn an extra $40 in rewards during the month of June. (see details below) Be sure to stop by tomorrow for a look at the Edison Light Bulb series of cards using this stamp set. 

Happy Stamping Everyone!






SALE STAMP SETS NOT IN THE CURRENT CATALOGUE!




Hello everyone!

Did you know that there are stamp sets on sale that are not in the catalogue? Are you interested in seeing them? Below is a snap of the items...


...and here is the link to the PDF file if you need to see it a little larger.

Just email me and let me know the name and codes to the stamp sets you are interested in ordering before the end of May!






Extra Stampin’ Rewards!
For the month of June, you can get $40 in Extra Stampin' Rewards when you host a stamping event with $400 or more in sales. That’s more money you can use for products in the new annual catalog, and you know there are PLENTY of new products you’ll want to bring home. Remember, Stampin’ Rewards can be used on a Starter Kit, so this is a great time for you to sign up with me!


 Details
  • Hosts who have qualifying events with $400 CAD or more in sales during the promotion period (June 1 - 30) will receive $40 CAD in Extra Stampin’ Rewards for the order.
  • Hosts may participate in this promotion multiple times by hosting multiple events, but each event must qualify on its own.
  • Customer, workshop, and online orders qualify for this promotion.
  • Qualifying orders must qualify with merchandise prior to shipping and tax.





No comments: