Sunday, May 15, 2016

Sneak Peek at a Pocket Accordion Folio


Today is the day I will return back home. It will take me a day to unpack and unwind from the trip. But I will be able to answer emails, and take orders again sometime on Monday. In the meantime I am giving you a sneak peak of a small pocket-like accordion folio that will fit in your purse or be easily passed around in a group to view. I hope to have a class, or sell the instructions on how to make it. It will depend on you, my customers, to let me know which you would prefer. SO be sure to comment below, email me, or message me your preference.

Remember this is only a sneak peek so you won't be getting the inside details just yet. Plus the DSP used for this project in a class setting, will be different, using DSP from the new June Catalogue.


The magnetic flap closure is at the top and the pages inside go which way, you think?


If you like folios and mini albums, let me know your option preference - class or instructions - and watch for it this Summer!

Happy creating!









3 comments:

maggiec said...

Would love to have instructions!

Unknown said...

I would be interesting in buying the instructions! :)

carpediem said...

what does your album look like on the inside?