Thursday, April 28, 2016

Birthday Blossoms - Purple & Gold


Deep rich colours with gold or silver foil are always are striking. Some soft neutrals and pastels work well too. For this card I chose to pair gold foil with Elegant Eggplant. I chose a very simply CAS design for this card to emphasize the colours.


I love to use the metallic embossing powders that coordinate with the foil. It looks so regal. The blossom is gold embossed onto Very Vanilla and filled with colour using an Aqua Painter, then punched out with the Pansy Punch.


The sentiment is also heat embossed in gold.

The photo below shows the layering.


With the gold foil mat, I did not want to take away from it, so I just simply stamped the leaves in the corners.



Thank you for joining me today in another showcasing of the Birthday Blossoms stamps set.

Happy stamping everyone!








No comments: