Friday, January 15, 2016

"Wild About Flowers" Thinking of You


As I mentioned yesterday, today's card is another case. The original was designed by Kim from Stamping at the Warren. I did make a few slight changes to it. The card base is Early Espresso, and I used two different greens for the stems; Old Olive & Pear Pizzazz, and some of the Melon Mambo flowers are second stamped/off stamped.


The sentiment, below, is stamped in Early Espresso and punched out with the Note Tag punch. Linen Thread is looped in behind the tag. with a Gold Metallic button tied off with a bow at the top of the tag.


This was so much fun to stamp! I think I would like to try it with the watercolour technique on Watercolour paper.

Next, you see the side view showing the two layers that are popped up with dimensionals.


For the inside I just did a couple of corners in like manner of the front.


This turned out to be a bright and cheerful looking card. I wonder what it would look like in other colours? Maybe you could give it a try and let me know how it turned out. You could even send me a photo or link to yours in a comment.

Here is what I used to create this card.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Well, that's it for the new cards added to others I made for schedule some classes for you. So I guess I had better start posting the class events so that you can sign up/RSVP. Looking forward to seeing you all again after the holidays.

Happy Stamping!







Sale-A-Bration! Remember that for every $60 you spend on products from the brand-new occasions catalogue (or any other current Stampin’ Up! publication), you’ll get a FREE exclusive Sale-A-Bration product.

PAPER PUMPKIN SALE!

What could possibly make Sale-A-Bration even better? Getting Paper Pumpkin involved of course! Stampin' Up!'s three month PAPER PUMPKIN SALE! January 5th through March 31. A great deal with a surprise kit at your door every month!

3-Month Prepaid Subscription (137859) $$74.85 $69
Save on a 3-month prepaid subscription and instantly qualify for a FREE Sale-A-Bration item!
12-Month Prepaid Subscription (137861) $275.40
Take it to the next level with a 12-month prepaid subscription. Save $24 a year with the everyday awesome price, earn Stampin' Rewards, and instantly qualify for 4 FREE Sale-A-Bration items!

There have been some pretty fantastic Paper Pumpkin kits over this year. Don't miss out on the fun and your chance to save on a 3-month Paper Pumpkin subscription and get a FREE Sale-A-Bration item until March 31st. Contact me today! (sabradcreations@gmail.com)


No comments: