Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Weekly Deals & Sharing My Excitement





Wonderful Christmas items for our Weekly Deals! A fun stamp set, Christmas colours cardstock pack, a project kit, and fun die set!! Be sure to take advantage of this deal for your Christmas preparations!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Sharing My Excitement

As a Demonstrator I get to have a sneak peek of the up coming Jan. 5th, 2016 Occasions Catalogue and 2016 Sale-A-Bration Brochure! Start saving your pennies, because there are some incredible items to be found in the Occasions Catalogue! My list is very long! Gorgeous colours for DSP (Designer Series Paper), wonderful bundles (some of which include three items), new die sets and punches, and lovely stamp sets. Oh my! you are going to love it! So watch out for the January 5th post! 

I can hardly wait to show it to you.          







Find out which 2015 Holiday Catalogue items will soon be gone! You have until January 4th to purchase RETIRING products while supplies last!

Here is the link to the Holiday Retiring List.



No comments: