Monday, April 13, 2015

Butterfly Basics For A Masculine Card?

In my last post I said that I might make a Mother's Day card with the "Butterfly Basics" stamp set. Well, I decided to make a masculine card with the same set first, because an idea popped into my head that I just has to execute.


Who would have thought that I'd use black to stamp foliage? But I think this looks great with the Sahara Sand on this card. Next is a view to show that the only popped up part of this card is the Artisan Label punched sentiment from another stamp set.


And then we have the inside of the card.


I love this stamp set, and know that it will be well used! To see what I all used to make this card, check below. Are you inspired yet?

Here is a colouring video put out by Stampin' Up! Some great fun with some of those Sale-A-Bration items you purchased!

 


Remember, tomorrow the Weekly Deals change!

Happy Stamping!



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



No comments: