Monday, March 23, 2015

Thank You So Much

Happy Monday everyone!

I had a wonderful time at our Vancouver Island Stampin' Up meeting in Naniamo on Saturday. We had great discussions, a wonderful pot luck lunch on beautiful china, a great card swap, and some fun make and takes!

One of the things that we do at these meetings is bring a blank Thank You card and envelope for the organization that runs the hall we use for these meetings. Today I'm sharing with you the card that I made. I was very much in the mood for soft gray (Smoky Sate) and soft yellow (So Saffron).


I didn't use Whisper White for this card, but opted for Naturals White as I thought the flecks in the cardstock would go well with the stars I used from the Perpetual Calendar Stamp Set to create the diagonal background and the border around the edge of the tag. I added the Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer punched stars and the Itty Bitty Accents Epoxy Stickers.

Next, you can see the layering of the card.


Hope you enjoy this card. Over the next week (or longer) I will post the card that I made for the swap, the cards I received in the swap, and the make and takes made at the meeting. So, there will be a lot of fun checking out all the projects created by other people other than myself.

To see what I all used in the making of this card check below.

Happy Stamping!




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




No comments: